Night curfew was imposed in 20 cities of Gujarat
Earlier on April 6, Gujarat government imposed night curfew in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat besides Gandhinagar, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Anand, Nadiad, Mehsana, Morbi, Patan, Godhra, Dahod, Bhuj, Gandhidham, Bharuch, Surendranagar and Amreli. The government took this decision as the situation of Corona in these cities was very bad and announced a night curfew till May 5.
Important decisions taken by the government
- State government announces additional restrictions in addition to night curfew in 29 cities of the state
- The control dt. Wednesday, April 28, 2021 Effective Wednesday, May 05, 2021.
- Grocery stores, vegetable, fruit, medical stores, milk parlors, bakeries and grocery stores will continue.
- All industries, manufacturing units, factories and construction activities will continue in these 29 cities as well. All these units have to strictly follow the SOP.
- All medical and paramedical services will remain the same.
- All essential services will continue in the above 29 cities during these restrictions.
- All restaurants in these 29 cities will be closed, and take-away services will continue.
- beauty parlors and other amusement activities.
- All APMCs across the state will be closed. Only APMCs engaged in the sale of vegetables and fruits can be continued.
- Public access to religious places across the state will be closed, only administrators and priests will be able to perform the rites.
- All 29 cities will be closed for malls, shopping complexes, bazaars, cinema halls, auditoriums, gyms, swimming pools, water parks, public gardens, salons, spas,
- Public bus transport across the state will continue with 50 per cent capacity.
- A maximum of 50 people can attend weddings across the state as per the rules and 20 people can attend funerals.