Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Apply for Cook, Range Chowkidar and Others
If you are 10th pass government job aspirants then you have golden chance to join Indian Army. Yes, the Grenadiers Regimental Centre, Jabalpur under Indian Army has released job notification in the Employment News 26 March 2022 to 01 April 2022 for the various posts including Cook, Safaiwala, Range Chowkidar and Others. Keep visiting jobsGujarat.In for more jobs and study material updates.
Indian Army Total Posts :-
- 14 Posts
Indian Army Posts Name :-
- Cook : 09 Posts
- Tailor : 01 Posts
- Barber : 01 Posts
- Range Chowkidar : 01 Posts
- Safaiwala : 02 Posts
Indian Army Education Qualification :-
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade
- Matriculation Pass or equivalent
- ITI pass certificate as a Tailor from a Govt recognized institute.
- Essential. Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job Desirable.
- One year experience in the trade.
Range Chowkidar :
- Essential. Matriculation Pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Desirable. Conversant with duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade
- Essential. Matriculation Pass or equivalent from recognised Board.
- Desirable. Conversant with duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade.
Indian Army Selection Process :-
- Selection for these posts will be done through written examination which will consist General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language & Comprehension. Skill test will be conducted only for those candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the written examination.
Apply Process :-
- Candidates can send their applications properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through ordinary post within the 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News ( i.e. 1 May 2022) to the address-The Commandant,GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP) PIN – 482001.
Important Dates :-
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News ( i.e. 1 May 2022)
Important Links :-