Today I Providing mParivahan app information. some people also are known as Vehicle Owner Information. mParivahan RTO Based Vehicle Information application is the Indian RTO app for RTO detection, RC, and DL-related information.
Given the recent rush of fines imposed on people for violating traffic rules, a government app called mParivahan can come in handy for a lot of people. We used the mParivahan app to test and find out if it was really useful. Developed by NIC, the mParivahan app can be used to easily access important documents such as Driving License, Vehicle Registration Certificate, Insurance Validity and more.
The app also has the facility to create Virtual RC and DL, which is considered an authentic proof. In other words, you don’t need to carry the original document for both of these. The app also has a DL Mock Test feature for those who want to apply for a new driving license.
Available on both Android and iOS platforms, it is easy to install and use. For starters, the app allows users to check the original details of any vehicle by simply entering the registration number without registration. This avoids the hassle of keying in your details.
However to create a virtual RC or DL one has to go through the registration process, which itself is quite simple. Everyone has to give their phone number and name information, followed by an OTP verification. The app interface is fairly easy to navigate with services and information. Creating a virtual RC or DL is also easy and can be added to the dashboard. However, to keep the details safe, they have to be verified by entering the last four digits of the vehicle’s chassis number and engine number. Saved RCs and DLs can be found within the corresponding dashboard within the app and also have the option to share virtual IDs.
mParivahan app includes some other utilities such as the nearest RTO detection, RC and DL related processes.
One key feature missing in the app is the ability to receive invoice notifications or pay for them within the app. Given the rate at which invoices are currently being issued, the ability to pay through the app would be a good idea. The mParivahan app is an easy companion on your smartphone to avoid hassles on your daily commute on your vehicle.
How to download and use mParivahan app:
- First download the mParivahan app from the Google Play Store.
- Sign up using your mobile number. You will get an OTP. Enter on the app and register.
- Now, you have two options – DL (driving license) and RC (registration certificate).
- Enter your DL number.
- To create a virtual DL, click “Add To My Dashboard”
- Enter DOB and your DL will be added to your ‘Dashboard’.
- Similarly, enter the vehicle number for RC.
Benefits of mParivahan App
- It will show you details like insurance validity, fitness expiration date, and more.
- Click on “Add To My Dashboard”.
- You will be prompted to enter the chassis number and engine number of your vehicle. You can get these details from your RC.
- After verifying, go to the dashboard and select the DL or RC you want to show traffic police officers.
- This will generate a QR code for which officers can scan for verification.
- You can check existing invoices and pay for them electronically.
- If your vehicle is also used by other people then you can also share your RC with other people using mParivahan for a fixed period.