Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana subsidy information
The scheme is proving to be more efficient than the previous one and is moving forward in a more planned manner. The work that has not been done in the last seven decades is the name of the Prime Minister to do in just seven years. But the present NDA government has taken wonderful initiatives in this regard in two years. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, this government has completed 2.5 lakh houses in just two years and is determined to complete 10 million houses by the year 2019. Given the way the plan is moving forward, the stigma of “the country with the most homeless people” will surely fade away from India in 2020.
Main features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The target is to provide housing to all by the year 207
- Beneficiary Selection S.E.C. According to 2011 dataThe size of the
- accommodation is 20 sq.m. Increased from 3 sq.m.The amount of assistance has
- been increased from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 and Rs. 12,50 under MGNREGA scheme, Rs. 15,000 for construction of toilets under Swachh Bharat Mission and Rs. 2,16,50.
Primary facilities like water, electricity, roads etc. from coordination with other schemes.
Beneficiaries and artisans involved in housing construction such as Kadiya, Sakhi Mandals use the latest technology for training monitoring.
Eligibility Criteria for Subsidy:
- The applicant / family / household should not have a permanent home in the name of him or any of his family members in any part of the country.
- The applicant should never have availed the assistance of any Center / State under any housing scheme of the Government of India before.
- An adult female member is mandatory in the ownership of the property.
- The property should be co-owned by a female member of the family.
- The location of the property should be in all legal cities and their neighborhood planning area (updated periodically by the government) according to the 2011 population.
CLSS Subsidy Calculator
A key aspect of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is credit linked subsidy for lower income class / economically weaker class (Lower Income Group-LIG / Economically Weaker Section-EWS) and Middle Income Group (MIG I and II). Scheme (CLSS). Under this scheme, the Central Government provides financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries through financial institutions in all the statutory cities as per the 2011 census and in the adjoining planning areas (this is periodically amended by the Government).
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-
More than 14000 families with IIFL home loans have benefited under the Prime Minister’s CLSS scheme. IIFL Home Loans help and guide you at every step to make your loan application a hassle free experience.
- Proof of Identity ::
- Pen card (mandatory) and any of the following documents
- Voter ID
- aadhar card
- Certified passport
- Driving license
- Photo credit card
- Photo ID issued by a government agency
- Letter from a recognized public authority or government servant checking the credibility of the customer’s identity with a photograph.
Any one of the following address documents
- Voter ID
- aadhar card
- Certified passport
- Letter from a recognized public authority or government servant checking the identity of the customer and the reliability of the residence.
- Last last utility bill.
- Rental agreement on stamp paper
- Bank statements displaying the address of the borrower of any commercial nationalized bank.
- Credit card statement not older than 3 months.
- Life insurance plan
- Certificate of Resident Address on its letterhead by the company.
- Property (house), copy of sale agreement if settled
- Municipal or property tax receipt
- Post Office Savings Bank Account Statement
Pension or Family Pension Payment Order (PPO), which is issued to retired employees by government departments or public sector undertakings and should have an address.
Letter of Destination Allocation from State or Central Government Departments, Legal or Regulatory Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, Financial Institutions and Listed Companies. Similarly leave and license agreements with such companies allocating ceremonial accommodation.
Documents issued by government departments of foreign jurisdictions or letters issued by foreign embassies or missions in India.
Proof of income::
- All the following documents:
- Income tax returns with calculation of last 2 financial years.
- Balance sheet and profit-loss account with all enclosures (properly CA certified and audited if applicable)
- Current account statement of the trading firm for the last six months and personal savings account statement.
- All of the following documents:
- Documents related to running loan with bank statement of 6 months repayment.
- New shareholding style list (validated by CA / CS)
- MOA (for private limited companies)
- Partnership Agreement (for partnership firms)
- Property documents
All the following documents:
- Copy of complete chain of property documents (as applicable)
- Copy of sale agreement (if executed)
- Copy of allotment letter / buyer agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of receipt (let) of payment (to) made by the developer (if applicable)