The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Mumbai has started the recruitment process and has opened applications for Grade B officers’ posts. Interested candidates can apply for the posts on the official website at rbi.org.in.
The candidates must know that the application window will be open till 6 PM on 18 April 2022. As per reports, phase I exams will be held on 28 May 2022 and phase II exams will be conducted on 25 June 2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022
- Bank Name:
- Reserve Bank Of India
- Posts Name: Grade A & B Officers
- No. Of Post 303
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: India
RBI Vacancy 2022
- Grade A Officers: 09
- Grade B Officers: 294
- Grade A Officers: Second Class Master Degree In Various Subject
- Grade B Officers: Graduation In Any Discipline & Master Degree.
RBI Recruitment Age Limit
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the January 01,2022.
RBI Recruitment Application Fees
- Grade B DR General, DEPR and DSIM posts:The application fee is ₹850 for General/OBC/EWS candidates.
- Assistant Manager:Rajbhasha and protocol& security: The application fee is ₹600 for General/OBC/EWS candidates.
RBI Recruitment Selection Process
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through Online examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.
Important LinksNotification 1 DownloadNotification 2 DownloadApply Online Click Here
- Online Application Start Date:28/03/2022
- Last Date Of Application:18/04/2022
- Phase – I Online Examination:28/05/2022
- Phase – I,Phase – II & Phase – III Online Examination:25/06/2022