Read Along (formerly Bolo) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above.
Diya listens to children when they read and offers Realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them out when they get stuck – even when offline & without data!
Read Along Features
- Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
- Since the app is made for children, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
- Educational games within the app, make the learning experience fun.
In-App Reading Assistant
- Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly, and help wherever they get stuck.
Multi Child Profile
- Multiple children can use the same app and create their individual profiles to track their own progress.
- The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including.
- Hindi (हिंदी)
- Bangla (বাংলা)
- Urdu (اردو)
- Telugu (తెలుగు)
- Marathi (मराठी)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Spanish (Español)
- Portuguese (Português)
With just 10 minutes of fun & practice every day, inspire your child to become a reading star for life!
Content & App Source From : Google Play Store
How To Use Read Along By Google?
Here we are showing you a video in which complete understanding of how to use this Read Along By Google application is given in Gujarati language.
Video Source From : All Help Guruji YouTube Chanel.
How To Download Read Along App By Google
- First Go To Official Website google.play.com
- Second Step Select App Tab
- Now Search Read Along (Bolo) Learn to Read with Google
- Then You will Show the App
- Now You Can Tap On Install Button.
- You are Also Download Given Below Link.