State Progragmme Management Unit (SPMU) (SETTLEMENT COMMISSIONER & DIRECTOR OF LAND RECORDS) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Hindi Samadhan.com regularly to get the latest updates.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 03 posts of Consultants on contractual basis for State Progragmme Management Unit (SPMU) under SVAMITVA Scheme. Application in prescribed proforma should reach in the office of Settlement Commissioner and Land Record Department, Stamp Duty Bhavan, near KH-5 Circle, sector-14, Gandhinagar by post
Total Posts :
- 03 Posts
Posts Name :
Education Qualification :
- Graduate/Post-Graduate (in subjects related with Engineering, Science, Management.
Applicant Need :
- Knowledge of latest GIS Survey technologies and also desirable knowledge and experience of Auto cad
- Experience in geospatial datasets and databases
- Experience with mapping tools such as QGIS and Arc-map or similar tools.
- Familiarity with and usage of open source maps/ shape files etc.
- More than 1 year.
- 65,000/per month
- Initially for one year
Selection Criteria :
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in graduation/post graduation and other higher studies and years of work experience. Final selection will be made after interview.
Age Limit :
- Candidate should be below 35 years of age on date of publication of advertisement.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
Last Date for Application : 30-04-2022